Agenda: district council residents’ organization Archipelago & Willemspark
( pdf download)
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017, commencement: 19.30
Place: ‘t Klokhuis, 4 Celebesstraat, The Hague (upper hall)
I.v.m. The fire brigade’s presentation starts at the district council at 19.30.
1. Open the meeting
2. Presentations and questions about parking policy
• Debby Bornebroek (Municipality of The Hague) will be present for answering
questions about the paid parking scheme in AW
• Presentation of the Fire Department (Mariska Rooijakkers)
• Presentation on Safe Enterprise (Marianne Hoogerbrugge)
3. Determine agenda
4. Concept-report district council dated 28 September 2017
• Comment on report
• Questions regarding report
5. Communications from the board
6. Initiative of residents Archipel & Willemspark for unhealthy consequences
to deal with too much traffic in the neighborhood
7. The working groups and the board report on their activities
• Public space (Groenenplein 1813)
• Traffic (traffic jams Willemspark, Surinamestraat)
• Spatial planning (Plan Hofje Balistraat, Malakkastraat 126)
• Editorial newspaper and website edits
8. Municipality is present for suggestions, remarks and complaints:
• Communications from the municipality (Gerard Spierenburg)
9. Anything else and closure
Your active interest and involvement is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to your arrival.
Robert van Moorsel, chairman
Meeting data of the district council will be communicated in December.