Below you will find the agenda for the district council of Thursday 28 June.
1. Opening, announcements and fixing agenda.
2. Board of directors
• Letter Resident organizations various districts to formateur
• Insert district consultation between March and June 2019 or redefining district councils
• Incoming letter about illegal tree felling.
3. Discussion of the district council report of 12 March 2018.
4. Working groups on spatial planning / public space
• Track replacement Scheveningseweg (tree cover)
• Madurodam (reactions third parties)
• Redesign Square 1813 / Israeli embassy at no. 4/5
• Plan to build 16 court houses on Balistraat 1A parking lot
• Design kiosk on Nassauplein
• Umbrella revision zoning plan (bicycle parking)
• Destination / future Office building Alexanderveld 84 (police headquarters) partly on the occasion of Motie Grinwis
• Red Cross building
• Malakkastraat 126
• Cameras Balistraat 86
Room for exchange of views / discussion at previous points, in particular the headquarters of the police.
5. Traffic work group
. Traffic (too fast in Bankastraat also by buses, marking 30 km zone is missing)
. Think tank approach through traffic Center North (progress Project Quality improvement Center North.
6. Other working groups
. Redactie wijkkrant and website.
7. Government (suggestions, comments, complaints and announcements)
• Municipality (Gerard Spierenburg)
• Police (Marco Scherpenisse).
8. Any other business and closure
We look forward to your arrival and active participation on Thursday 28 June.