The air quality and traffic in the northern part of the Center have been a major problem for years. This is because there is a lot of through-car traffic passing through the area. Archipel / Willemspark suffers a lot from this. Our Residents’ Organization has therefore actively participated in a study into measures to improve the quality of life in North City Center and to reduce the flow of (through) car traffic.
The proposed measures and explanation are enclosed. The Archipel / Willemspark Residents’ Organization would like to hear your reaction to this. After this, we will provide feedback to the municipality that will issue an advice on this to the City Council.
You can send your response to: email@example.com
- Maatregelenkaart Centrum-Noord (pdf)
- Samenvatting Verminderen doorgaand autoverkeer Centrum-Noord (pdf)
- Adviesrapport KvCN na WG 2020 0518 (pdf)
- Annex to advice center north 2020 0520 (pdf)
- Website https://www.denhaag.nl/nl/in-de-stad/verkeer-en-vervoer/bereikbaarheid/verminderen-doorgaand-autoverkeer-centrum-noord.htm
- On YouTube the animation Verminderen doorgaand autoverkeer Centrum-Noord.