Reporting something to the City Council

Would you like to report something concerning a public area? Or a dangerous situation? Then you can use the form entitled ‘melding openbare ruimte’. In this form you can report problems having to do with rubbish, problems caused by companies and events, nature and green spaces, the sewer system and manhole/drain covers, playground equipment, traffic situations and street lighting.

Or send an email to the Municipality of The Hague at:

Or telephone or: 14 070 (the telephone lines are open Monday through Friday from 8.00 to 18.00 hrs)

Contacting the Municipality of The Hague